Whale Watching with Captain Fraser,
a 5th-Generation Fishing Captain
Located at the top of Cape Breton Island
Some quick notes on Covid-19.
- A mask must be worn on every tour and in our office.
- Only one passenger at a time is allowed in our office.
- 10 passenger capacity per tour (we normally seat 24, so there is lots of room).
- No cash, debit or credit on site.
- If you have a bubble larger than 10, call or e-mail us.
- Telephone booking/payment with a credit card is available.
- Online booking is the fastest way to reserve and pay.
Come whale watching with Captain Fraser and family in Bay St. Lawrence along Nova Scotia’s most northern coastline at the Top of Cape Breton Island: just minutes off the Cabot Trail.w
In Bay St. Lawrence you will be in the wfeeding grounds for the highly social long-finned pilot whales, the quick swimming white-sided dolphins, baleen whales such as minke, humpback and fin whales, who share the isolated, cliff-bound coastline with grey seals, and seabirds such as bald eagles, guillemots and cormorants.
Locally owned and operated, the Fraser family has lived in Northern Cape Breton, Nova Scotia for over five generations. Captain Fraser has over 35 years of seafaring experience, 30 as Captain. The Captain and crew are local, experienced guides and, most important of all, Coast Guard trained for your safety.
Experience the wonders of the Atlantic in the safety of the Oshan, a 42 Foot Coast Guard-approved fishing boat and touring vessel that surpasses industry safety standards for deep sea fishing and touring.
Daily Departure Times
July 16h to September 30th
10:30 am, 1:30 pm and 4:30 pm.
Senior (60+): $35.00
Youth (6-18): $25.00
Child Under Six: Free
All our prices include the tax.
The 2021 Oshan Whale Watch Test Run.
Oshan Whale Watch’s 2020 pandemic experience: whale watching, but with less people!
Oshan Whale Watch, located at the top of Cape Breton Nova Scotia, is making safety a top priority during the pandemic.